Website

@shskumbla (3341)
Is there any website just like MYLOT? I want my family members to earn. Since PTC sites give less money. I want to know whether there is any other MYLOT
@phillyguy (3008)
I have read in many discussions here in mylot about a certain site "mypage5" but I am not a member of that site so I don't have the right to recommend or to judge the site. Check it out yourself maybe it's good too since many mylotters are also members of that site. But in the last sentence of your discussion my answer is a BIG NO because there is no other "MYLOT". Mylot is one of a kind maybe there are other sites which is quite like mylot but not as good as mylot.
@shskumbla (3341)
Oh! I will check mypage5. Thank you.
You could try www.postloop.com. Though I have a bad experience from them since they rejected my application because of my poor grammar I still think that that site is a good way of making money. They pay each of your posts between 9 to fourteen cents depending on the quality. Just like mylot, you would earn by posting on forums but before you could earn, you would have to post ten trial posts for them to review. The results will be given within twenty four hours. If you pass that, all you need to do is post non stop to earn good amount of money. They are really picky so make sure your grammar, spelling, etc is correct. Be formal and proofread your posts as many times as you can. Good luck.
@shskumbla (3341)
Thank you for your suggestion. I will try.
No worries! Make sure you follow all their instructions okay? Best of luck to you shskumbla.
@shskumbla (3341)
Thank you