The things I said

Well, people I know we have all got drunk one time or another for one reason or another. But, what I don't know is why people do it when they are upset and are talkers? I made the mistake of getting drunk and talking. The thing is I called my boyfriend who I have not been dating but for 7 months. I told him all kinds of things I would not normal have said unless I was being tortured by red ants eating me alive while buried up to my neck in the hot desert sun. So, the weird thing is he never told me what I said and I really can't remember. But, now he is acting like he cares more and he spends more time with me. Have you ever talked to someone or said something you would not normally say when you are drunk? Has it ever worked for you or back fired? Do you get drunk often? What kind of drinker are you? Please, let me know what you do when you are up set! *Peace and Love get's you through everything in Life* **Stand strong in your Beliefs**
Well, at least my friend, that episode of being so drunk and talking to your boyfriend of what you have been keeping to yourself, made him realize of his shortcoming to you. It has worked to your advantage because as you said, he's now more caring and loving.
Yes, I did luck out on that. I just know that I will not be drinking anytime soon in this century. lol *Peace and Love get's you through everything in Life*
I have never been drunk. I don't drink. But I've always feared something happening and I don't know what I'm saying. Because I know if I did get drunk I'd for sure be calling someone and admitting something I shouldn't. One time my doctor gave me an overdose of medication. It resulted in two days that I can only remember bits and pieces. And it drives me nuts that I cannot remember. I would hate not being in control of myself. For instance, my parents took me to the ER after the overdose and apparently they have me a cat scan. I have no recollection of it. They told me I argued with the technician and I don't remember that either.