I hate the lives of famous people

@hotsummer (10304)
I don't hate them but I just feel that famous people dont enjoy life and even have worst life than ordinary people. They may have more money and be more popular, but that's just about it. They don't tend to enjoy their lives better. Most of the time they became less happy the moment they reach stardom. So I think it's much better to start unknown the public eye.
@megamatt (14333)
I do feel a bit for famous people. Every single moment is really looked at upon a microscope and analyzed by a lot of people who really should have many better things to do with their times. Yet, they are really not going to really have a moment of privacy because everything. I think that they are about as sick and tired of hearing about their own lives as many of us are sick of hearing about the famous. I think that privacy really is not a virtue that the famous can appreciate. They see the fame and there are many cases where the road is a lot more exciting than the final destination that is being reached. It just makes me want to shake my head from side to side. I think that some people do seem to be happy at times but the fame can really be smothering.
I think it becomes too stressful. Their lives are put on display for everyone else. If money were everything, then these celebrities would be the happiest people on Earth, yet they aren't. I think a person thinks that fame will be better than it is, because it appears to be glamorous at first glance.
I don't agree with this at all. There are so many happy people in the industry and they have a family,cars,boats,houses,and all the food money can buy. I think they even et over the lies being told in the tabloids about them.