Do you think you have a positive contribution in this world?

@grace147 (223)
As i drive along the highway, looked around the city lights and done star gazing at night a question popped into my mind - what is my contribution in this beautiful world I live in? It got me struck. Ideas flooded into my mind but not a word fits to answer my question. One thing I am pretty sure of is that I am a good citizen that advocates nature preservation. How about you? what is your greatest contribution in our society. Are you an active citizen or a passive one?
@megamatt (14331)
I would like to think that I would have a mostly positive contribution to the world at large. But you never really know just how much of a different you make. There are a lot of times where I do things but I am floored by others doing more things that seem slightly more worthwhile. Granted, you can't really base your glories on that of others, but it is flooring. So I do my part. I just think that there are times where it might not be enough. It is something that is rather humbling. I think that my greatest contributions would be giving a hand and trying to help keep the neighborhood a better place. Granted, sometimes its an uphill battle but the thought is always there and that is what in fact counts.
@rusale (648)
Me? I don't know. Maybe I've contributed small amount of positive contribution only. Well, it doesn't matter if you have done a positive contribution. You're destined to contribute a little bit whether negative or positive. Don't be mad if you have contributed negative things, just be happy because you have done your destiny on what you are destined for. But, think of contributing positive. You can choose whether to contribute negative or positive, but you need to choose what's best for everyone. Once it is done, it is made for a purpose.
@Mashnn (4503)
I have not be an active citizen for sometimes but I have done community work before, helped in cleaning environment among others. I would consider myself as a good citizen.
@chiyosan (29383)
i think i have a lot of contributions to the world. I mean i am just one person but most certainly there would be people who would not be happy if i was not born... saymy mother - who has no other daughters but me. and well when it comes to other things - i would say there are more contributions like walking the street with an old woman who can get run over by fast cars, etc...