its not your job to like or love me...its mine..its me...

@asliah (11149)
There comes a time when you have to stand up and shout,this is me damn it,i look the way i look,think the way i think,feel the way i feel,love the way I love!,i am a whole complex package.do not try to make me feel like less of a person,just because i don't fit your idea of who i should be and don't try to change me to fit your mold. if i need to change,i alone will make that decision.when you are strong enough to love yourself 100%,good and bad - you will be amazed at the opportunities that life presents you......
We don't need to change in order to please others or be liked/loved by someone. We can't be happy and contented in life if we pretend to be another person. Life gives us freedom and if we don't live life the way we want then we will not enjoy life. I think we only need to upgrade ourselves or learn from our mistakes to become a better person.