Do you believe in Santa Claus?

@ardieboi (195)
Santa Claus is actually a real person. St. Nicholas however did not bring gifts to good children every Christmas. Technically, Santa cannot provide a gift for every good child all around the world. He would have to be moving at speeds exceeding thousands of kilometers per second to be able to provide the gifts to the children in 24 hours. he also has to go though the chimneys to give his gift which i reckon takes a lot of time to do.
@dodo19 (33043)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I used to believe in Santa Claus when I was a kid, but I haven't believed in Santa Claus since then. I think that I stopped believing in Santa Claus when I was about 10 or 11, or something like that.
@ayvanee (149)
Hello there ardieboi! I never ever believed that there was a Santa Claus. Ever since I was young, I was already faced with the fact that there isn't a Santa. I remember when I was out of town, this was a few years back when we still went out of town for Christmas, my cousins got busy making a list of what they want for Christmas plus they hung socks on their Christmas trees. I asked them what that was for, and they answered "Santa is coming tonight!" I laughed and said he isn't real. Then they disagreed, they said they got gifts from Santa last Christmas. I thought it's funny because I know that their parents were the ones who got them the gifts. Hehehe. I'll answer your question again, NO, I personally don't believe in Santa Clause. I believe in Him. :) Merry Christmas ardieboi!