Heart break

@rawar31 (112)
Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
Its christmas time and I'm 600 miles away from my husband and 2 year old son.I had wished to go home for the season and stay until his birthday on January the 16th, because I promised myself I would never miss a birthday, but my husband lost his job and I wont start work until the 15th of January.My heart pains me everytime we chat and he asks' mommy, are you coming home?' and I have to say 'yes baby, but not right now' while i keep myself from breaking down. Because we want a better life for those we love, we sacrifice so so much to give them the things we never had, but I refuse to sacrifice so much that he misses out on the things that I did have- like a mother who is present.I pray God open the windows, doors , every crack and hole to get my family here with me. Once he does- I'll find it-I'll find it.
This is just beautiful to read. I sure hope you will at least get to speak to them everyday. I know how hard long distance can be. It just about killed me inside. I would never do it again.