Planning a trip for the new year!!!

@jricky1 (6809)
I have an american friends who stays in China about a half year.Today he told me that his friends and himself are going to Southeast Asia.Wow,how i wish i could also go there and experience the life.But currently now,i do not have money going there,how i should do until Spring Festival??Thanks in advance.
@thatgirl13 (7307)
• South Korea
Are you asking how you should save up till Spring Festival? Well i would say you can like stop going out often or eating out often in order to save up for your trip. I have been dying to go to Hong Kong sometime next year too so I am trying my best to save up some for the trip. I don't go out much these days and have stopped spending much on junks too :)
@jricky1 (6809)
Hey,my friend,i will and i would cut down my budget and save some money to support my trip.It would be so fun having your dream realize.And i have some friends who are in Hong Kong,and it's not expensive to go there cause all you do diytour,i think that would save a,also my sister studies Korean,so,it would be great if she could go to,have a nice day and thanks for sharing.
• South Korea
I have my best friend living there too in HongKong.. Can't wait to see him, it's been so long. And hey I am from Korea :) It would be great for you guys to come here for a visit.