Choosing the right approach

Indonesia
People tend to wrongly approach someone who difficult to handle. I meant somebody that always has negative feelings every time we have communication or interaction with them..This kind of person will usually really difficult to deal with, we should choose right approach rather than ended up with upset feeling on either us or them..This situation will be harder when they have higher position or level than ours, I have seen many kind of bosses in my office having this kind of attitude. Not sure about what they want rather than just push us to the limit..what do you think? How to choosing the right approach when dealing with those kind of people?
@cyfernet (2796)
I think it is usually because of jealousy when you are conversing with the other member, those people are usually very much in agreement to what you say but then just do acting that you may be wrong. Such people are usually not very much content of what they have achieved and compare it their level of achievement when conversing with the other member who has achieved more than that person. Making the other person upset is usually their way of winning over the other person so you must not let the person dominate you. Sometimes its difficult to know what that person who is causing you upset will achieve due to that but i think you must resolve the matter at that moment and not let it be to that persons advantage. Its just a silly matter but should be solved with utmost accuracy.