Studying about psychology.

Well, this course is good but this not good if you psycho the person wrongly.You may look the person outwardly or psycho it but inside of the heart you can't..It is like you are judging the person.. And also it maybe apply this to you ,like you know everything because you are psycho... but don't everything is not true for doing that,.....
@enelym001 (8333)
I enjoyed that subject in college before. It is actually very enjoying and at some point during I am taking that subject I am thinking why don't I took that course. But I guess it is nor really the course for me so maybe that is the reason I have not thought about it before. I just admired how psychologist can analyze some people. But you are also correct, some may have read or analyze someone wrong. It's best to really keep talking with the person and knowing his thoughts before we judge or analyze someone.