Gerrard come back from injured

Indonesia
As we know that Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard has back to strengthen his team as Liverpool held Blackburn Rovers 1-1 at Anfield. Despite only playing for 21 minutes, Gerrard's return after an ankle injury for two months is obviously really something great for Liverpool and really giving hope for all Liverpool fans..Liverpool is one of the unstable strong club this season, they seems really difficult to score a goal, even though they having strong player in mid fields and strikers like Suarez and Carrol..Maybe with Gerrard come back, Suarez does not need to back to mid field to far and Carrol will also showing his great performance after make Liverpool fans upset with his performance so far...Liverpool will play against Newcastle and City in the two important matches in front.. What do you think? Can Gerrard give something to Liverpool performance and improving their performance?
@anklesmash (1417)
Gerrard being fit is brilliant news but liverpool drawing with Blackburn is just not good enough.Liverpool should be beating teams like that with ease if the are to compete for Europe.Liverpool need to start more goals hhopefully Gerrards return will help with this or maybe they need to get a new striker in the January transfer window.I also hope they resolve the suarez situation the pressure he is under cant be helping him to score goals.Fingers crossed there will be a marked improvement in there performance in the second half of the season.
Well, I agree with you.. I remember on how Gerrard great performance and able to lead and motivate his colleagues to grab Champion league title.. Liverpool has already well known with good mentality team even they behind more than one goal they still keep up to catch and even win the match. I really miss to see those kind of dramatic return from Liverpool and Gerrard come back will really great for the reds. Suarez seems to be under pressure and unlucky since he has so many opportunities to score when played against Blackburn. Same with Carrol, actually he was not bad on that game, just not lucky to score..You are right, I think King Kenny need to top up his strikers to make Liverpool stronger and improve their bad productivity ..appreciate for your response...