Do you think Justin Beiber is conceited?

@jadoixa (1171)
i was watching a show on tv and saw a performance of justin beiber and boyz II men. I was watching justin bieber, i don't know him wellpersonally , but i thought based on observation that he looks and seems conceited and with a year of success it seems he has changed and become that. what do you think?
• Japan
I agreed with you, I am not a fan of Justin Beiber after hearing all those attitude he showed to people off cam and I think that is not good for a celebrity to act that way and yea I think he's a bit conceited too
@jadoixa (1171)
yes..i can observe it also in the way he performs..the air of conceitedness can be felt just by seeing and watching him perform..sometimes when i hear his songs i don't feel them anymore...
@Cutie18f (9563)
I think he is. He is young and a huge celebrity already, he has millions of fans who openly express their fondness for him, so it seems like this kind of thing goes into the heads of young celebs.
@jadoixa (1171)
i first thought he has become conceited when i saw on tv too when he had a concert in manila that he mistreated one of his fans and then recently when i saw him on performances and appearances i can feel and observe he is somewhat like that..it seems..