Love and Other Drugs

@lady1993 (14015)
It's about a playboy who falls in love with a woman who has Parkinson's disease.. it was a pretty fun movie with good acting by Anne Hathaway and Jake Gyllenhaal. They had chemistry but the movie was a bit sad in the end since there is still no cure for Parkinson's and not every guy would do the same thing as Jake's character.
I thought this was a cute movie. I had put off watching it and then one evening it seemed to be the only thing available to watch. Anne did a great job. She is such a sweetheart. Jake's character really turned out to be a great guy. It was probably best more recent movies like this that i have watched.
@gloryacam (5546)
I liked this movie, too. Though, I had a feeling it was a bit sad and a little disturbing. But, that's just how love is. We can't really understand all of it.
@Graceekwenx (3163)
Hi Lady! When was this shown? Is this new? I would love to watch this movie... i hope that i would be able to handle the sad ending...