I love working, makes you feel you have pupose & fills your pocket.

@deodavid (4150)
I love working, wanna know why guys??? I think it gives you a somewhat sense of accomplishment, It helps you build work ethic, social relationships, deal with people and makes you think always on how to improve work as well as your self. Work gives you something to do so that your not stuck daydreaming and waiting for an apple to fall in your mouth and lastly work gives you salary to buy Iphone, House car, Business, Jewelry and so on and so forth.
@yahnee (1250)
I am a workaholic. When there is work to do I tend to forget other activities because I tend to put most of my efforts to work. When I was still connected with a company, I would even work during weekends and holidays just to finish all the responsibilities especially when there are preparations for audits, trainings and seminars. Now,that I am into online jobs, I am experiencing the same dedication I used to give the physical jobs. I tend to forget the hunger pangs in my stomach and even ignore the time. I am now spending a lot of time on the online work that even my weekends are occupied with work. I even worked through Christmas. How's that for being a certified workaholic? But the efforts do pay off, because the earnings have gotten better.
@lilaclady (28240)
Working is good if you have a job that you enjoy, but if you have a terrible job then it can be a waste of a lifetime I think, people that have a happy workplace are so lucky.