Healthier kind of milk...

@deodavid (4150)
Hey guys how's everybody hope it's a great day to be mylotting... Anyway my topic for the day is there a healthier kind of milk than human milk, Of course there is if you come to think about it there are other bigger mammals than human babies that require more sustenance and nutrition in there milk so definitely a lot of the bigger mammals provide this healthier and more nutritious milk. Why did I make this topic, I just remembered a show in national geographic about a female walrus nursing her calf and reminded me about milk that was more potent in terms of proteins than in humans, it is more than by as much as ten times.
@Theresaaiza (10484)
What makes the human milk healthy to humans is that it comes from human and it is compatible to our body than any other mammalian milks out there. I have read many sources that human beings are not even supposed to drink cow's milk or goat's milk or whatever because there are proteins and fats and other substances which are body is not even programmed to digest. Soy milk could be better off because it is of plant source, but it can also have adverse effects on some people with special conditions.
@jkct02 (2859)
I don't agree that bigger mammals have healthier and more nutritious milk than human milk for human baby. If that is case, whale milk should be the best milk in the world! A species' milk is just right for its baby because it is formulated for the specific requirement of the species. That is why we have baby formula for our babies instead of feeding cow or sheep milk directly. Is it good to have as much as 10 times more proteins in milk? I am not sure if it is good for an adult, let alone for a baby. I feel it has to be balanced. We drink milk is not just for its proteins. There are calcium, Vitamins A, D, K, B12 and various minerals.
@caryle (34)
this makes me wonder what the walrus'milk taste like :) It would be odd if we will have human babies drink that. But who knows, 5 to 10 years from now, norms could be change. And we might be drinking or buying walrus' milk from the grocery store, LOL.
@tamirs (1808)
We drink fresh Carabao's milk everyday :-) me,grandmother,mother,father,daughter,niece,nephew,brother,husband ,sis-in-law...As in all of us. But of course i fed my baby with my own milk when she was a baby.
@urbandekay (18312)
The best milk for human infants is undoubtedly human milk, since it contains the correct balance of nutrients, neither too much, nor too little of any one. Though other milks may be better for other species they are inferior for humans all the best urban
@BoboMama (321)
Well you can't feed a baby with a walrus' milk and there was this milk product they released many years ago claiming to be more nutritious than mothers' milk, however , it was soon stopped and the company shut down Those people can always mix up some chemicals and hype about their products lol ;)