How can i stay in usa forever ?

February 2, 2012 7:28am CST
In my country, there is an exchange program that allows winners to study and stay in USA for 2 years. if i win and come to us to study, are there any ways i can stay there forever / (i don't have relatives or friends in Us).
2 responses
@maximax8 (28558)
• United Kingdom
16 Aug 12
You could marry an American person and that would be the easiest way to stay in America forever. Another way is to get a company say they want you to work for them. Then you could get a long term work visa. It would give you enough time to meet, date and then marry an American person. Good luck.
@hexebella (1140)
• Philippines
4 Feb 12
the easiest way is to get married with any american citizen, some do it for business, they will marry you for a certain sum of money but there are conditions that the homeland office should be satisfied and no one should know that it is a marriage for convenience. you can also look for a sponsoring company that would hire you depending on you profession but that company should justify that there is no american who can do the job. for more options you can consult an immigration lawyer they know all the possible ways. Goodluck!