Horoscope everyday.... Do you read it?

Greetings to mylotters, Some of us they want to read their horoscope everyday,every body wants to know about their day if good luck or bad luck, but for me i dont think it is true because i know one of us, we doing our fate in life, and we doing our good luck everyday, Do you think that horoscope that you've read it is true?and why?
Horoscopes are fun! But I don't believe them. It's that they are fun to read. Sometimes they seem to be true
When I was a kid I was fond of horoscopes and I read them everyday, now not anymore. I've decided to trust myself in whatever the future will bring me. Each day we're faced with decisions and horoscopes doesn't have anything to do with it. It doesn't define our lives. We create our own days and future.
I don't search for my horoscope reading everyday. I read them only I have a newspaper in me because I don't believe in it. Those are just guides on how we live our life but it should not be taken seriously. Our life still works on the way how we see it.
@dodo19 (32873)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I don't read horoscope at all. I really don't believe in horoscopes. I never really have either.
I don´t belong to a culture that believes in horoscopes but in every newspaper there is one. I red them, but I don´t trust them. I think that the people who write them know as little as I do about them. Probably there are serious seople who do horoscopes, but I would have to look for them elsewhere.
@ardoy0731 (6865)
I don't believe in horoscope like others.It just tend us to do what is written about the horoscope.I still believe in the free will of each person to decide on what's gonna happen to one's life.
@leinrix (489)
i never believed in horoscope because its not really true maybe sometimes just by co-insidence