So did Victor trick Genevieve?

@stealthy (8188)
Did Victor leave his briefcase in the room with Genevieve hoping she would find the business cards and get in contact with the undercover government agent? Now will Genevieve try to bribe him, get in trouble and get Victoria in trouble, too? This is probably Victor's plan to get Beauty of Nature back; he probably has others, also.
@marie2052 (3697)
Victor as we know him always gets the last laugh so it seems. No wonder Adam and him make such a wonderful father son team LOL Victoria knows her father and Genevieve did not want to listen so I can only imagine what will enfold. sure am glad Caine was given a heads up on his meeting today. Wonder when Nicki will learn to leave Victor alone and quit playing with fire. Think her and Jack will have yet another affair?
I really enjoy what Cane did in the show today to help his mom out. Hopefully she will realized he knew what he was talking about.
I think its Victor’s plan to trick Genevieve just to get Beauty of Nature back. It’s difficult to get it when it is already in other’s hands. Jabot Camp and Newman Gang are competing who will get the contract in Japan and who will own the Beauty of Nature. Victor is a very intelligent man but in the end he is imprisoned for murder.
@coffeebreak (17820)
They showed today that Victor and the Japanese guy are in cahoots cause the Japanese guy called Victor and said that Genevive was almost ready to accept the bribe but her son walked in. So he did set Genevive up...but at the same time..why? So she gets knocked down for taking the bribe...and he thinks then she will sell him back BN? And why wouldn't she just let Victoria take it over? I don't really care either way as I am so tired of Victor being in everything and always trashing people...okay sometimes, but it is all the time in every thing now..so I am bored and sick of it. I just hope Jabot gets the contract.