Lasik Eye Treatment

@meipan (746)
I have a near sighted eyes and my eyes grade are really high.. i'm planning to have a lasik treatment but i am really clueless about this operation... i'm kind'a afraid especially the fact that it cost really expensive... and my eyes were involved here that's why i'm really doubtful... please, someone give me an idea... thanks
I know a lot of people who have had Lasik eye surgery. And it went well for all of them. Just make sure you do your research and find a doctor with a good reputation. Ask a lot of questions and make sure you feel satisfied with those answers. I want to have Lasik, but I cannot afford it. When I can, if I can someday, I intend to do it.
@meipan (746)
i only saw it on a website... and this website earn a lot good reviews.. and the price of the lasik treatment that i saw is almost 70% less on the original price... because of that and with the help of credit card... i guess.. i can afford it... but still in doubt...