What Are Members of myLot Called?

United States
March 23, 2012 9:41pm CST
I'm planning to apply to one of the writing websites as a freelance writer in a few days after I go over my resume & modify it. I'm putting down myLot as my current job & my only job now, since I get paid writing disussions. I haven't blogged anything yet because it takes so much time to figure out & do. Just writing comments in the usual Discussion forums is easy enough. I was wondering what should I call my position as a contributor on myLot, so I can complete my resume? Not a blogger. A contributor? A contributing writer? Any ideas?
1 person likes this
1 response
@SomeCowgirl (32270)
• United States
24 Mar 12
I would say to use something like "discussion contributor". I am not quite sure how well this will work for you, of course I don't do freelance writing much if at all. Mylot is enough for me. I am hoping that you can get a position in the place you are trying to apply, and be sure to link to some of your best work on your various sites. Examples are always good.