Weather you prefer it or not.

@deodavid (4150)
Hi there gang, Hows it going hope we are all having great time lotting, oh yeah! Well i do. Now weather is something we can't control and some of us hates a particular kind of weather and really some do love a kind of weather. Well being in the tropics i think i will not want another kind of weather to live in but i guess i would love to go and be were there is snow try it out maybe ski, make a snow angel and you now try out how it taste's. I don't know i think in my previous life i lived somewhere were there is snow. I also love the rain there is a calming theme to it and it makes you feel cool and washed down of the dirt of the past mistakes and you get to have your house and the car clean for free right? So how bout you guys any preference on a particular weather?
@Anne18 (11036)
I'm not too keen if the weather is really hot. I just wish our weather would make its mind up what it is going ot do instead of chopping and changing all the time. Some days it is really hot and then the next day it is really cold, just wish it would just make its mind up and stay one weather
@deodavid (4150)
hi there anne18, Well if you come to think about it weather has been the same or has been constant till humans pollutions and actions changed its course, the too hot weather probably because of the thinning ozone the sudden rains because of the to hot weather caused by the thinning of the ozone caused by pollution man made and yeah i wish too that the weather will just stay put.
@deodavid (4150)
I guess the weather is more like me i am 85% of the time a great guy but get to my 15% side them i am a total scum bag and will bully who just gets under my skin may it be some stranger or i really know personally (beat the crap out of).
@Micmac (6751)
I will take cold weather all year round. I'm not fond of hot weather, perspiring in the humidity and having to use the fan, air condition. It's really not my cup of tea so to speak. I love to see snow, snow flakes and cold wind blowing. It is more quiet in the cold weather. And I have gone snow sledding down the hills. I would like to try skiing one day too. Like you deodavid, I feel calm on rainy days and it makes me feel relax and that's when I want to watch a scary movie on dark rainy days. I think you will enjoy the snow. The tropics are nice for basking in the sun and you get a nice tan and you can enjoy many outdoor sports. But for me, I will take the cold weather any day. Happy mylotting to you too dear!
@deodavid (4150)
Hi Micmac, Well i like the snow too but ive only seen the artificial one's never been abroad but someday i will get to ride and airplane or see snow and touch and if i can eat it, and in weather i guess i would still stick to the warmer parts of the world or maybe a place that has four seasons. Thanks for the comment micmac take care now.