Computer hardware expensive

@deodavid (4150)
Computer hardware are expensive you kinda need to really put in the money to buy them to make your laptop more efficient and work to it's maximum capabilities plus if you add in more better parts for the laptop it will serve you longer and you can appreciate it's use since it is faster and can do more than just i'ts stock capabilities right?
@MyLifez (54)
Over time I've started to look at computers in a different way. The technology changes so fast that it almost seems more economical to buy a lower end model and then a couple years later get it replaced. I suppose that's a good way to fill up our landfills with more garbage, but a person can always take their old computer equipment to a place that will recycle it. Back in 2007, I spent over $1,000 for a laptop with a lot of bells and whistles which I really didn't use much. 3 years later I bought a smaller laptop for about $300. A difference of $700. I sure wish I had that $700 now!