How do you praise your self life?

Are you grateful to your self ,and despite of sadness,problems,still you are happy and because of God's grace you are blessed,showered blessings and always good health.. Life is great,we all face and experiences the kinds of life calamities and still blessed because of God is there and always loves..
i love myself because it is all that i have got when i feel that everybody has left me. im proud of who i am and im proud to be me, a God's creation. everyone should also feel this way. feeling better for yourself gives a great positive effect in life. good day!
Okay yes proud to our self and we love it and because of God created us
@pjha1975 (214)
God always tests you through your life's tragedies, ups & downs as well as periods of extreme confusion, despair & distress you go through. But, you should always accept that you are being tested by God just to see whether you are really able to handle yourself with grace & calmness. God is verifying whether you deserve heaven or hell when the day of judgment dawns upon you. God's blessings are always there with you. You just need to accept this & move along in your life.
Nice.It's true trials are like to a rocky road place.It's life that you have to face those things so will have life success and no matter how hard,but you keep moving. And going to Heaven is the only though our faith in Jesus and that He will only safe us spiritually ,and always be..
@jricky1 (6809)
Life is so great and life makes me meet my friends and family.I feel greatful with their help and i really appreciate it.Life is also full of surprises sometimes,though everyone would have sadness,it doesn't matter cause we still have someone caring us.That's really a warm-hearted thing to be.