Like..like..like,,, BALI :D

Palembang, Indonesia
Bali is like paradise the world. everything in Bali was beautiful. almost all the world like Bali, including me. what would you do if you are in Bali? I will visit the entire city of bali, bali eat special food. playing on the beach all day. maybe I'm very happy about living in Bali. what you like from bali?
If given a chance to visit Bali Indonesia I will tour a around the place and explore the beauty of their nature. I want to visit the mother temple of besakin one of Bali"s most significant Hindu temples. Virescent rice terraces, pulse-pounding surf, enchanting temple ceremonies, mesmerizing dance performances and ribbons
I haven't traveled to Bali yet. But I have seen many beautiful scenery photos about Bali and it is my dreamed place. I know one day I will visit Bali and it will be a great trip. I am especially interested in its natural and beautiful beach and scenery. I love China
@Devilova (5396)
Well, as you are from Indonesia.Like me. You also know that most of our scenery are beautifull. Bali become so famous cause there is no rules who really tight for the visitors rather then other place in Indonesia.