First day at chat. Now will be the Judgement!

There you go. After one week of training and such; It's about time we need to put application to what we have learn in training. And of course; I'm looking forward about this now ^_^-) Excited and anxious at the same time; I'm really hitting my keys that fast as I mylot about this right now. In a few minutes everyone from training will be in the broiler and will go nuts for navigation. Any suggestions in making myself calm? Or you can share your thoughts about this "first day high" syndrome. Just like in school; what are the things you did upon hitting the nesting period of the training? Happy mylotting about it now!
Hi resy, it is nice to know that you are into a lesser stress way of assisting your clients. Though you could not hear the voice of irate customers, you could read what they are suppose to be telling you and i think they can include words you do not want to hear. Well, just be calm and focus on the problem of your customer rather than the bad words they are typing. This way you could think solutions clearly. Don't get angry easily as this will distract you from what you are doing and thinking. Good Luck!!!
Exactly! Less talk... less mistake also. Hahaha. On the contrary I have to check also what I'm typing. The QA are strict with punctuations and capitalization. What more about the spelling? This is going to be it. Great. Now I have to do it properly to keep the job, otherwise I will loose it eventually.
• Japan
Hi res, How's your first day as chat support? Hope? everything is good. Just be calm and think about when you're typing so you don't have to be anxious and don't antecipate what you type so won't be confuse and rattle.And here the cool thing you may want to try, try to time your self when you or practice to see how fast and accurate you can type
So far I'm doing okay. I need to use 4 browsers and 2 system programs for chat and for my first time; I have to assist one chatter at a time. But now that we need to work on 2 customers at the same time; i ended up sending the wrong message to the other one. Hhahaah... I need more practice.
@chiyosan (29399)
ph i wonder how did it go for you? i sure hope you have been listening in your training, and exercises and drills, so i know you would be able to do well with the task. so relax and know that you would be doing great! don't forget to let us know.. okay?=)
Actually I'm busy posting in mylot during the training. hahaha... It's going to be my first time for three years in the BPO industry. I'm usually more into calls and voice response or conversations. Chat is way too different. I'll keep you posted on what happened to me so far after one week. And those Chat bo-bo's as well.