Truly God provides all our needs - either big or small.

A pleasant day Fellow Mylotters, Truly indeed that God is really our savior. That He truly knows exactly what we want. If we really just trust everything to Him, surely He will bless us according to His riches and glory. Just like what I have ask for in my prayer. As I need a small amount of money to pay my debts which I incur on my card that will be due very soon. I am praying that God will provide for it. And to my surprise, God has open up a situation wherein I can have the chance to have the money to pay on my debts. Indeed God is the answer to our questions - either big or small - He provides all our needs. We just need to put our trust in Him.
@tkonlinevn (5784)
• Vietnam
That's right. I have had much experience like that before. But now, I don't go to church much more. I almost don't pray with him. I feel that I'm forgetting him. I feel sad about that.
Praise God! me to, i can definitely agree to that.. God had given and answered all my prayers. Thank God.