All About Love

Time to move on to another chapter in the love department.It would have been nice to have a Happy chapter sometimes.I may never put myself out there again.Just being a nice person just never seems to be enough for some.Seems like i always just pick someone that i cant make happy and turn his back on me...I know God Has plan for me and ''this too shall pass'' and i will find that certain someone.Lots of people meet their true loves later in life, when you least expect it.If i dont take a chance i will never find love.Keep my head up!
You will find love when you are not looking for it. That is how it is with most true loves as well. I know it was for me also.
We should wait for the right love to come. I also broke up with my bf 4 years ago but still can't find someone to love. Still no bf for 4 years now and I know God is preparing for the best one for me. I am enjoying being single now but hoping one day God will make a way I will meet my right one someday. Just be patient. Enjoy life being single.[b][/b][i][/i][u][/u]
@Dominique25 (9476)
Yeah it's when you least expect that the person you can love and that will love you pops up in your life. Until that time just enjoy your life, your family and friends, and doing the things that you love. As you continue to do these things and improve yourself you will better prepared to have a serious and successful relationship.
@obe212003 (2302)
Everything happens for a reason, and when a door closes, the window opens up. Although it seems you have been through a difficult past love, surely there will be someone who is God-sent that would surely make your life complete, so never give up on believing.
@sabhari05 (263)
love should not come with any expectation.The love which comes without any expectation live long.so love friends