Do you share cars with your significant other?

Do you share cars with your significant other (wife, husband, boyfriend/girlfriend) or is it your car, you drive it and vice versa. When you buy auto insurance, the company I am with does not allow you to share cars even among people on the plan. If you do, the cost will increase. That being said, if it's the weekend and it's your time to spend with your husband/wife (significant other) and you want to go in YOUR car, are you the one who drives it? Does it matter who drives? The man or female? I think in old generations men are suppose to drive females around but now a days, I think women can drive too.
@inertia4 (26737)
I share my car with my girl friend and my father when he needs it. I don't understand why an insurance company would tell you you cannot share the vehicle. Every insurance plan come with or is an option called no fault insurance. So no matter who is driving the vehicle, you are insured. They do have to have a license.
I will look into the no fault insurance. Thank you!
@inertia4 (26737)
@infatuatedbby Wow, I just noticed that this is an old post from 2012. No fault insurance is good and does cover other drivers. I am sure they have other options these days. Just calling your insurance company and asking questions, I am sure you find what you need.
@inertia4 Yes - 2012, hehe! I can't believe I have not logged into myLot for such a long time. I've been with myLot for 5 years! I thought the site was long gone, until a few hours ago - I received a notification that I was being followed. I decided to check myLot once again and it's up and active! I am so excited. :)
@asliah (11149)
hi, if i could have a car, of course i will never allow someone even my significant one to use it,unless i am be with him/her so that i can still make sure that my car is in good hand. i think male is the good driver that females base on m,y observations.
I have to trust my significant other also and I have to be in the car too!
@chicgale (2982)
Me and my husband own the car, but I drive everyday coz he don't wanna drive around here. And since that he is a foreigner here in our country, he only can use his US driver's licence up to 3 months only from the day of his arrival.
He is one lucky man! :)