Consumer Rights

Are you fond of buying imported goods? Do you like buying chocolates made in the US? Cool gadgets from Japan? Filipinos of all ages, are fond of buying imported goods. Whether these are chocolates, toys, clothes or just plain consumer items like soap, shampoo or detergent, imported goods have always been a staple in our homes. For many buyers, buying imported goods is the usual choice due to their satisfaction for the quality, imported brand names are known for worldwide. But not all imported goods are quality goods. Recently there has been a lot of news abroad about goods manufactured abroad, getting buyers ill. What do you do to make sure you are safe from imported goods that may affect your health and safety?
Most of all the stuff we buy in the states is imported. I would love to have more stuff made by us in the us. However it can't be helped at all. I think shopping for lower priced items is fine with me as well.
Yes, and it will be a lot of savings right? I guess we could find in our own country what that imported goods could give. It's just the brand name that makes it expensive.