If I hadn't Screamed, I'd Be Probably Dead Right Now

@NailTech (6890)
Seriously, I was almost in a near wreck this afternoon. We were on a simple neighborhood street (I wasn't driving) where the driver in out car was just looking to the left and moving the car, not noticing the white car barrelling very rapidly down on the right down so darn fast. I screamed and finally out car stopped and so did the white car, just in time. I think I saw my life flash by me there for a minute. I have been despondant lately but to have two others in the car with me that perhaps might have been killed also, cause of the speed of that other car and us not stopping when we should've, wasn't something I wanted on my head as a passenger little own driver. This is at least the second time I have done this while someone else was driving (same person) and saved our lives. I for one cannot drive cause of a fear of it but these things I always look out for when I can while being a passenger.
I was not able to drive either till I started taking pills for anxiety. Now,I can drive myself anywhere and it feels great. I get nervous near those big rigs but even that does not make me scared like when I am not on the pills.
@NailTech (6890)
What kind of pills are they? I might need them someday. I wish I could drive all over. It's so limiting when you can't. I do have a license, which I have to renew later in the year.