My current state of mental and physical health

@alberello (4756)
Italy
Dear fellow Mylotters, I write today (June 15, 2012) to put this discussion a little bit aware of my current health condition. I, in different threads, I admitted (and I still do) to have mental problems for which I receive a monthly allowance, which currently stands at 278 € / month. My problem, though still very complex, it is called DOC (obsessive compulsive disorder). Unfortunately, I must admit that when I'm not passing a good moment. My disease I am getting a little influencing the life of every day. My fears, my disorders in general, and instill a denounce of about 10 kg overweight, this due to a particular drug is administered to me. I still believe that with the advent of summer, should at least slightly improve my mental and physical health. And  clearly I hope so!
@ARIES1973 (9531)
• Legaspi, Philippines
Hi alberello! Get well soon friend! Although I have a limited idea about that kind of sickness, I know it is very hard on your part. I hope that you would be okay and that you would be able to continue with your present activity.
@alberello (4756)
Well, soon recover? is a dilemma! How I wish I had never come across a such mental illness like mine! However, unfortunately, I must also get used to live, if not discovered a remedy for this disconfort.
i wish you the best of luck my friend just stay strong and paitient things will get better!
@alberello (4756)
Ok friend, I'll be patient, I will hope and I will hope, but something will change in my life! And I hope so!
I do hope that in time you will feel better about things. I know I have had my share of problems too. You will need to take it easy and wait for things to get beter. trying to do something to change the situation will be great as well. I am rooting for good things to happen with you real soon. take care..
@alberello (4756)
Well, obviously I hope that things change in a positive way. Unfortunately, many people who know me, including my doctors have told me that if I do not put on a little effort to change, is a bit difficult to improve the situation