Ricky has keys

@stealthy (8188)
So now Ricky has a key to Eden's apartment, a key to Phyllis' place and one to Heather's apartment. Both Eden and Heather should be smart enough to figure out that he may have made a copy before returning the key. Of course he has a key to Phyllis' place because Daisy stole it and made a copy for him. Soon he will be able to get in anywhere he wants in GC.
@coffeebreak (17820)
You're right...he has keys everywhere and no one seems to catch on! They all carry on about how they don't like him, distrust him etc...yet they all just ignore the simple things he is involved with. And come on...I don't know about you,but if I moved into a place where someone else lived...I'd be changing the locks first and foremost! Especially if someone like Ricky used to live there!
He is the worse person on the show second to victor and phyliss to me. I can't believe he would behave like that with his own family. eden is a fool she should have changed the locks first hand..