How come that there are few today's top Discussion

@mimiang (3779)
There are only two today's top discussion. I rather write responses on them most of the time because I can't think of anything to write these months. I just come by to the site and read and post some of my responses if I feel like doing so. Perhaps, many are not able to post or are afraid to post like me because of the trouble on the site yesterday. I hope to see a lot of your bright inputs in here. Some people write things that are inspiring, some are something we could think about...I hope to see your discussions here.
@mysdianait (63977)
MyLot has been unavailable for over 24 hours. The discussions in the top (and the hot) tabs are missing because there was no activity during the downtime. Those lists pick out the busiest topics and if no-one could log in, then no topics were busy at all. They will soon fill up again now that we all realise that things are working again.