Cash Gopher

Indonesia
Did any1 here give a shot for Cash Gopher? I read somewhere that istalling CG can slow down computer performance. Please share some opinion.
@MandaLee (3738)
Dear Mrs. Whitfield, I tried CashGopher. Since it slowed down and messed up my computer, I decided to uninstall the program and delete my account. I don't recommend CashGopher. I hope that helps. Have a great day!
thank you for the info. I have download the exe file, but not install it yet.
I was going to do it till I found out it will slow down the computer. I can't stand the slowness I have already. I think it will not be worth my time. I do hope someone comes soon to help you wit the info you need.
hehe I cant stand slowness either.
@carben44 (322)
I actually used CashGopher before myLot, and unfortunately, it wasn't such a good earner for me, so I left it. I hear other people do quite well with it though.
I'd be curious to know what kind of setups you people have. Not once did it slow my machine or laptop down or cause any other issues. I did however have issues with not earning a single cent. I did for a while but it suddenly stopped earning. That alone seems to be a very common problem. Their support system is also non existent so its pointless asking them for help.
@dfollin (12768)
It slowed down my computer and I was also getting a lot of pop ups.