Community Events

@winterose (39921)
I was checking some messages on facebook when a person I knew from my old neighbourhood popped up. We started texting back and forth. It started with good things about the community picnic and she really wanted me to go. I told her I am disabled and I can't predict that far in advance if I could got to something like that. Is there anyone outthere who is like me, someone who would like to go to a reunion and meet all the people they knew all their lives once again but cannot know in advance if they would be well enough to go or not?
I think just having someone invite me to this would be enough for me. It would really make me feel good to know this person at least wanted to see me and wanted me there. I have social anxiety and I just don't go anymore. All those places and things I mentioned in the past discussion about events in your home area are things I used to go to. I don't anymore because I can't get around very well anymore and because of the anxiety.
@winterose (39921)
I would love to go I just can't predict if I would be sick that day, or if it is too hot because that makes me ill as well. But I understand the anxiety it must be very hard for you know.
I can't go places for the same reason. I just don't know if I will be real depressed that day or not. It is a bummer not to go to the things I once enjoyed so much. THanks for the BR!
Good to hear you chatted with your old neighborhood person and come to know about their picnic plan. Try your maximum to go to this community event. Community events always give a lot of fun and enjoyment to us. We are living in an apartment in a colony. In our colony every year our association will conduct some competitions and give prizes to the talented persons. Also they conduct a picnic trip once in a while. This kind of events are very useful to mingle with our colony and neighborhood persons and make a good friendship with them. Since we are living in a fast life and don't have more time to communicate with our neighborhood persons frequently. This kind of community trips are a great tool to keep in touch with our neighborhood persons. This kind of trips are conducted in vacation time, so most of the colony persons are interested in attending the trips and make new friends. The community competition is conducted for kids and youngsters separately, which is the best way to express our real talents. This kind of community events will help us to know about our neighborhood persons and keep in touch with them. Also we can come to know about the real skills and talents of our community persons, it will be useful to get good jobs, since various kind of persons are living in a colony. This kind of events is the great tool which mingles all the person in the same roof. Community events will give more fun and happiness. We take a lot of photos with this kind of events to cherish it forever.
@winterose (39921)
yes you are absolutely right of course
@911Ricki (13602)
I have colitis so I know all to well about that. It goes day to day, and stress or anxiety sets it off for me. Many don't understand it, and which is why many *friends* are no more. I try my hardest to go to things but sometimes I simple can't.
@winterose (39921)
yep that is exactly how it is. I can't predict from one day to the next, what kind of day I am going to have.
Hey, i stay in a different state than most of my family and friends, and i havent made it to a reunion yet if its THE LORDS Will and I have a way I believe it could happen thats why i like facebook. We could share our lives whenever possible
@winterose (39921)
I hope you get to go to one my friend.