How to gain extra money.

what are some extra ways to earn money? Of course there are a lot of online ways, but what are some ways other then online that you can generate income?
@carben44 (322)
I don't think it's a case of "gaining" extra money. You ultimately have to do some form of work to get the money. Whether it's a workplace, or online, you have to do something to earn. Either way, each individual has their own ways and methods of earning, and mine is no exception. I tend to use TagVillage, MBC and my own site. I will also play games to get a few extra dollars, and I'm always looking out for new sites which I can try out :)
most "gain" includes work, it is gaining. And I said other then online.
@CatGods (4595)
Well the standards are cleaning some ones garage or house, do yard work for others, have yard/garage sales, dog walking, or or pet waste removal, cleaning up the yard. Oh do crafts and sell them at flea markets. I've heard of selling things for other people on ebay. You hold the object and take a cut of the profit. I've heard of weird things like cleaning peoples fridges because I guess some people don't like to clean their own fridge. And yes lets not forget the paper route. In my opinion, back breaking work for little money, those papers can get very heavy. And baby sitting or pet sitting. What can you add to the above mix?
Sounds like some good basics.