Ronan is back

@stealthy (8189)
I, and a lot of other people, thought Ronan would be brought back to investigate Daisy's murder. But no, Victor pulled some strings and brought him back to work on Abby being "kidnapped" and to see that Carmine was punished for it. Now he may end up working on Daisy's murder also but initially he is back because of Victor. One has to wonder just how much Carmine will eventually be punished; he did try to kidnap Chloe after all.
@coffeebreak (17824)
I was surprised that Victor brought him back..after Ronan's lead in the Diane JEnkins murder and putting Victor in jail for it and all. But since they have not "police" to do the investigation...they had to have someone. Ronan is fine. I kind of liked him. I think that if it is Carmine that ends up having done it...he will say he didnt' know and Abby will say...car was fine when she got in. and I think that he will just come clean with Chloe saying...his love for Angelina and a broken heart was what drove him and she won't press charges. But...they drag the murders out for awhile, but also have other things going on so we are inodated with just the murder so Ronan probably will get in on the Daisy murder...that is more his style anyway. And since he knows the ropes and the people and realizes it is just a replay of the Diane murder...half the town as suspects and everyone covering for everyone else....