What do you do when this happens to you?

@samson1 (738)
Jamaica
Mylotters, have you ever set out to do accomplish a task, but in the middle of the task/event or activity, you forgot what it is that you set out to accomplish in the beginning? What do you when that moment happens to you? How do you feel? Have you ever been embarrassed over it?
I went through this a few times and I just stop what I am doing till I remember what it is i was trying t do. I don't get embarrass over it because life happens like this for everyone.
@desiree91 (515)
In the first place we should ask ourselves why did we even manage to forget it. That accounts how responsible we are in certain situations. I can't imagine being in that position, because you didn't specify more. But I think if we forget the goal for all the good reasons there's nothing to be ashamed of. If however it happens as a result of negligence there is no shame in learning from mistakes either. Is this happening to you?