Hot, scorching days, we need some rain in my area

That just odd, I read about the weather forecast, we should have a whole week of rain coming in. But in my area, where I live I don't see a single drop of water for the whole week, and my mom has to water her plants morning and night. Today, I went out had a dinner with a couple of good friends in another county, there was pouring rain at the evening, but when I drove home, it was dry and hot. We definitely need some rain to come in our area, otherwise, the grass and other plants just wither to dead.
@akash009 (453)
I am facing the same condition in my area too. I really need some rain down here or else I m gona faint. It's too hot in here and I dont when it's gonna rain. The weather forecast says it's still some days for the monsoon to arrive. So, I have crossed my fingers for the rain to arrive. Please God help.
I wish it would rain here as well to cool us down a little. It was like 90 today and I needed my air on all day. I have it on right now as well and I will not be happy to get that bill next month either.