how should schools tackle bullying?

whats your opinion?
@ebberts (786)
I think children who bully have a problem. I think school officals owe it to the child to try to find out why they bully, to talk to the parents and offer help, so it doesn't follow them the rest of their lives.
For my chiild school there trying to do new things. There spliting up the classes of them. breaking up crowds of kids at lunch time. There having some kids change classes in the next marking period. Aftr school the momitors are outside on the corners. The principal is up and down the street. The police are parked outside of the school. There is a cop inside of the school. Now with all this said yo know something is wrong. I do know it should stem from the parents. You would not believe how many parents don't pop up at their kids school without notice. They have no idea what their kids teacher looks like. or even if their child is changing their clothes after leaving home,before school.