Shy and not shy.

@sharksfin (1098)
A couple of years back, I remember myself being this girl who rather take the back seat almost all the time unless given the responsibility to be in charge. This is because I am extremely shy. Yes, "am" is the word. Not "was". I still hold that I am extremely shy til now only controlled. And it's amazing. I have confidence whenever I need it. Unlike before when I folded each time I had to talk in front of a crowd. Even a small crowd. Am glad that I can overcome it now when I have to. I almost can't believe it and even my new acquaintances and friends refuse to believe whenever I confess that I am "extremely" shy. Am such a walking contradiction...I know. Share what you are and not at the same time. ^_^
@Micmac (9281)
I use to be a very shy person and would get cold feet in front of a crowd. I was always acting as a mouse kind of an introvert. Now I have a changed attitude and I am able open myself and feel comfortable and not so shy anymore. I can express better and talk to alot to people and no one believes I was like in a shell. Sometimes I talk too much and one of my dear friend kind of excuse himself from me so he could take a breather. I don't blame him. Guess I talked a hole in his head.
@sharksfin (1098)
I heard people who are quiet have brighter ideas in mind. You prolly have outgrown keeping things to yourself so you just wanna keep sharing. Nice one!