Heather, Avery and Michael are not very smart

@stealthy (8188)
They all want to help Paul and Daniel and yet they are not doing any of the obvious things to do so. To help Paul they should have Eden have hypnosis to try to remember. To help Paul and Daniel they should have Ricky's computer dusted for prints(this would show Daisy had handled and used it) and have an IT person recover the video of Ricky killing Rachel; we all know that it is very hard to totally erase things from a computer and that file was very recently deleted which should make it even easier. Also, they haven't done anywhere near a good enough search of the Athletic Club and the grounds or they would have found the knife(unless someone took it on purpose) and Daisy's purse and phone in the trash.
I feel like they are doing a terrible thing as well. I never thought oof all what you have here but I knew there was more that could be done. I also don't like how they let abby out of jail after pulling this crap on her fans.