Put in a few extra hours tonight!

@911Ricki (13602)
The heat has been ridiculous here, but I let the sweat pour off me to put in 2.5 extra hours tonight, and a few extra last night. I am planning on working a few extra this weekend as well. I am trying to get extra money to buy an ice maker, my parents broke and they dont plan on buying a new one. I crave ice constantly, and my doctor says its the low iron. But for years I get a cup of ice, and just either suck on it, or chew it. I have been craving it, and have been buying bagged ice which is getting pretty expensive.
@asdomencil (4276)
Since we got our internet connection at home, I thought that I can work extra hours at home. But with our son who still awake until we turn the lights off definitely hard for me to work overtime. What I did is to wake up earlier to work here in mylot and other online opportunities. hehehe. What I will earn here in mylot will be used to pay the monthly bills in our internet connection so I really need to work here too. hehehe
@911Ricki (13602)
Yes, it would be hard with distractions. With my online earnings probably wouldnt even pay 1 bill of mine. I usually use the money I make to buy myself or my furbabies treats or toys. Right now Ive been saving it up in Paypal and then transfer it into my account.
just like last sunday, me and my wife wants to do mylot after having lunch, but our son does not want to sleep ending we did not work here. hehehe
I have low iron and chew or suck on ice as well. I have ice trays in my freezer though. I could not imagine having to buy the ice.
@911Ricki (13602)
I have done this for many years, do its normal for me. My doctor gave me the depo birth control shot which stops your periods, so hes hoping my iron goes up. I do have the plastic trays from years ago but we cant drink our tap water, so I would have to buy the water, and pour it to freeze it. Just easier to buy the bags of ice, now if I buy them machine I would buy the big big bottles of water that goes through a hose so save money. Its $2.50 a bag and I usually ahve half to a full bag a day, and I havent been buying it for about a week and Im going nuts. I went into McDonalds today and asked for the biggest cup of ice.
@winterose (39931)
what about the old fashioned ice cube tray that you put in the freezer that is all that I have.
@bunnybon7 (32618)
• Holiday, Florida
and still have time for all these discussions? anyway, you need to rest more. i bet you are skin and bones like my daughter who also works almost 24/7 and dont get much rest. so, slow down girl. hugs