Saving money or earning some reward points from these apps

So, if you are familiar with those smart phone or iPhone apps, you should know that there hundreds of those apps on your cell phone can help you save hundred to thousands bucks on shopping. For instance, the "red beacon" can help you take a snapshot on a certain electronic items, and instantly they will pop up somewhere else with the same items, but with cheaper price. Most of them can be found online. Also, with "checkpoint", you simply take snapshot on the barcode of certain item, or you can also take picture of the products, you can get point reward on you. Until you accumulate enough points to get your gift.
@inertia4 (27792)
I have a few bar code apps on my iPhone. And they do find the best price. When you scan a bar code, it will give you the actual price and then give you where to get the better price. And since it has location services, it knows where you are and tells you where to get it close to you. I love it.