Have you tried Salvia ?

@reploid (1239)
France
Have you experienced the effects of Salvia Divinorum ? Please share your experience.. and what you feel about it.
@JenInTN (27565)
I have not tried it, but I know people who have. It is very unpredictable in it's effect on people. It can give people a euphoric feeling or a manic, crazy kind of reaction. It has been used, much like other hallucination promoting plants, in religious rituals but the people I knew that used it were just doing it on a recreational basis.
@reploid (1239)
• France
Thank you for your response. I tried Salvia recently. The experience was amazing. I did not had hallucinations though, but it was the most euphoric experience I had. I felt like I was connected to everything and everything was connected to me. I am starting to believe that the soul really exists and that it is not something farfetched. My eyes were closed during this experience. I wonder if others had the same kind of experience. In your response you say that it's effect is unpredictable, I only wish I could get the same effect next time. Thank you very much for your response.