Buisness licence to sell wholesale products on amazon or ebay?

United States
July 23, 2012 11:21am CST
I have heard many answers to this question from co workers and family. Im so confused... Someone help me! I live in ohio.
1 response
@CatGods (4595)
• United States
23 Jul 12
If you are going to buy products at wholesale prices from any company, then you will need to get a re-sellers tax I.D. number from your state. You will also need to have a registered business name. At least it's that way for me in the state I live in. But if you were going to sell a few that you have laying around the house, then you wouldn't need a tax I.D. number for that. So I would suggest that you call your states capital business section and start asking them questions.