Windows 8?

@Olonam (870)
So I heard that Windows 8 is coming out soon. I'm not so sure if it's true or not but I think it is.. I mean why wouldn't it be? It's about time. I wonder what new features Windows 8 would bring. Windows 7 for me is one very nice OS. It's one of the bests ever. I also liked XP. I think the worst for me was Vista. I really didn't like it so much. Anyway, what are your guesses on the new features of Windows 8? I would think they'll improve the speech recognition feature. I personally don't care much about it but they say it's the way of the future.. So they might improve that a lot. Also, maybe they will improve performance.. Lightweight graphics maybe? What do you guys think about Windows 8? Have any of you gotten the chance to try it out yet? Tell me about it!
I am also so much excited when I heard a news about windows 8 launching. Windows 8 has lots of new features which are not present with older OS. Windows 8 is 30-70% faster than windows 7. The booting time of the windows 8 is much faster than windows 7. Windows 8 represents a tile-based interface at first glance the UI seems to go naturally with touch screen devices like tables. You can make copy of OS completely with their settings, all data files and application with use of windows To Go. There are also other features which will increase our excitement for windows 8.