i am getting used to my diet

@hotsummer (10308)
i have been avoiding salty foods and oily foods. and i am able to avoid them well. but the sweets though i have cut down on the sweets a lot, but from time to time i still want to have a taste of sweet things. but at least i don't put sugar in my coffee now and i don't drink juices or any soda for now. so it is a big improvement. and i just eat vegetables mostly and high fiber foods. so i am planning to add more vegetables salad. later on i will try to buy some vegetable salads.
@jricky1 (6809)
Hi friend.A healthy diet is definitely good for you.For i try to also avoid salty food and control my diet.hope this can better help me losing weight and really enjoying food that i love.Try to eat something more natural and that would be helpful.
That is what I am doing as well. I cut down on drinking tea and coffee because I was using way too much sugar. Now I lost 5 pounds and my belt fits better. I will be working on the sweets some more when I move to my new home. when I go shopping i will not be buying any snacks.