How to boost up confidence?

@Daisy_22 (1230)
People say I'm confident but for me i'm really not.I really sometimes eaten my insecurities especially if I'm being compared when other people.For example, I study now my master's degree and have a different major.Right now I have one of the major subject which i had before in my undergraduate school.Most of them have a very high expectation with me.However,,,,,For me it feels like a burden.I don't have the confidence.Actually there are times that i feel pity for myself.What are the things I need to do to eliminate my worries and to boost up my confidence?
I think pressure is motivation,confidence come from ability,so why not pick up your book of your undergraduate school and review that?I definitely sure you can make it cause your are a master now,you must have that ability and just show it to the people who have a high expectation on you.
• Mathura, India
Pre-plan properly before starting any task. Believe yourself that your doing well on right path. Acquire the correct knowledge and update your effort. Think positively and concetrate on your task. Your confidence level certainly boost up.