it is fun to watch some cultural shows

@hotsummer (10444)
sometimes i get to see those local culture shows. although i have seen a lot of them on tv, on some special occasions and other events. but it is always good to see them from time to time as i don't get to watch them on daily basis or even monthly basis. it is more like some occasions only. anyway, i love the songs they sing as those were old songs and regarded as one of the traditional songs that are so lovely to listen to. it gives a distinct sound of our own culture. it gives a sense of identity even though our country is so westernized. somehow it is great to feel our roots from time to time.
@jricky1 (6808)
I love to see those talk shows or singing competition.I really had a lot of fun through that.For we can also learn a lot from that,no matter their language but also local culture,isn't it?Hope we have fun watching that.
I would liketo watch something like this. I get ot see old shows here in my area a lot. Some that I find are very nice to enjoy. I like the music like you do and also the clothing the people are wearing.